Saturday 27 April 2019

Remy's Quiet Book - My First One

Not long after I had Tahlia, my good friend was having a baby shower. Mum had recently reminded me about the felt quiet books we had when we were kids - bought ones, but I remember them being lots of fun.

I decided to ask everyone at the baby shower to make a quiet book page which Mum and I would sew together at the end.  We ended up doing a lot more work than that, but it turned out so well that I became a little obsessed with them... and that's how all this started!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMY - YOU HAVE TURNED 5!! 
You are such a sweet, lovely girl and Tahlia loves having you in her life.
Thanks so much for inspiring Faith and Felt Obsession and The Bible Quiet Book Project. 
Over 5 Years in the making...






The templates:




Follow Faith and Felt Obsession on FacebookPinterest and You Tube

Which pages would you HAVE to include in your first quiet book?